Anxiety and Depression
Ronda Trumper M.A., Registered Psychologist
Feeling Depressed or Anxious?
Everyone feels depressed or anxious sometimes. Part of being human is experiencing moods and changes in moods over the course of our life. However, when those negative feelings do not go away or start interfering with daily life there may be something else going on. It may be time to seek support.
Common Symptoms of Anxiety
- Excessive worry
- Inability to relax
- Difficulty concentrating
- Easily startled
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Difficulty swallowing
- Unexplained headaches, stomach aches and muscle aches
- Having a tremble or twitch
- Having to go to the bathroom a lot
- Being irritable, sweating a lot and feeling light headed and out of breath
Common Symptoms of Depression
- Persistent feelings of sadness or anxiousness
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Feelings of guilt or worthlesness
- Irritability or restlessness
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Decreased energy
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, decision making
Unexplained headaches,stomach aches and muscle aches
Ready for a Change?
If you are experiencing symptoms of depression/and or anxiety, make an appointment for a consultation today and we can begin to collaboratively construct a strategy for addressing these concerns.
email@example.com 403.827.4113 1511 - 10 Street South West, Calgary, AB T2R 1E8